Advanced Security Systems Design and Integration
American Automation Building Solutions specializes in the installation, support, management, design and integration of security and energy management solutions, providing mission critical protection for the Federal Government and commercial businesses.
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Integrated Physical Security
- Energy Management Solutions
- Additional Services – Security Systems Maintenance, Lighting Management & Upgrades, Lighting Controls & Upgrades, International Communications Support, Information Technology Equipment (ITE) Management, Facilities Inventory Services, Customized Services
We are a trusted partner for critical asset protection with a clear understanding of the regulations and processes involved in classified contracts and national security. American Automation is the ONLY facilities security solutions integrator with a Solid Security Commitment™. This means a total commitment to the following:
- Completing EVERY job ON time.
- Completing EVERY job ON budget.
- 100% certification
- Completely understanding your business and working to simplify your life.
Federal & Commercial Clients
American Automation protects critical infrastructure facilities, communications infrastructure, Air Force PL1 Perimeter and Facilities, SCIF’s, commercial facilities, and more. The company has supported clients in the federal sector to include Secret and Top Secret projects. The security applications have included various areas of system integration, specializing in various elements of security, such as CCTV and Access Control; with design, design build, installation, and maintenance. Primary Federal clients include
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Army
- GSA and Department of Homeland Security
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Additional Federal Clients – read more
Our Commercial clients include Kiewit Construction, Parsons, AMEC, and many others.
American Automation Distinctions
The Company has various certifications, including Honeywell Vindicator, Panasonic, and Pelco among other top brands. In addition, we are a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), SBA and DEB/SBE certified by the State of Colorado, and the City and County of Denver. American Automation also has many strategic partnerships with various small and large businesses. The company has had TS Clearance since 2006, and the primary NAICS codes are: 33411, 33421, 33441, 236220, 237310, 237990, 238110, 238210, 238910, 238990, 331422, 331491, 334111, 334112, 334119,334210, 335929, 423610, 517110, 532490, 541330, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541690, 561612, 561621, 561990, 562910, 811211.